Game File Reference
- Deck: a PHP component to manage cards (deck, hands, picking cards, moving cards, shuffle deck, ...).
- Draggable: a JS component to manage drag'n'drop actions.
- Counter: a JS component to manage a counter that can increase/decrease (ex: player's score).
- ExpandableSection: a JS component to manage a rectangular block of HTML than can be displayed/hidden.
- Scrollmap: a JS component to manage a scrollable game area (useful when the game area can be infinite. Examples: Saboteur or Takenoko games).
- Stock: a JS component to manage and display a set of game elements displayed at a position.
- Zone: a JS component to manage a zone of the board where several game elements can come and leave, but should be well displayed together (See for example: token's places at Can't Stop).
Undocumented component (if somebody knows please help with docs)
- Wrapper: a JS component to wrap a <div> element around its child, even if these elements are absolute positioned.
Game Development Process
Guides for Common Topics
A lot of games need common image elements.
You can find a lot of image assets online or directly from the publisher.
But for common elements such as wooden cubes or discs or meeples or cards, here are some image assets that you can use:
BGA created cards decks PNG image sprites you can use for your games: