Jump to navigation Jump to search
Play ghost cards to gain the majority of mansions, or forfeit them to gain powerful psychics.
Setup (What you need to know)
- Draw 9 psychic cards and place them in a line.
- Place the 10th round psychic card in the end of the line.
- Each player draw 5 cards from their deck.
- Play for 10 rounds.
- On your turn, play any number of psychic cards and ghost cards on your side. Psychic card effects apply instantly.
- At the end of your turn, if your value is higher than your opponent, it is your opponent's turn.
- If it is not the case, you must withdraw from the mansion and get the psychic card. The winner gets the manor/castle.
- At the end of the round, each player draws 2 ghost cards. The loser may play a card to the 10th round.
End of Game
- You win instantly if you get 4 manors (yellow) or 3 castles (pink).
- If no one win at the end of the 9th round, reveal the cards for the 10th round.
- If none of the winning condition are met after the 10th round, the one who win the 10th round wins the game.
- If the 10th round is a tie, the player with the most mansions wins the game. If the players are still tied, then the game ends in a tie.
- You won't have it: Get the psychic card of the round no matter what.
- Auntie, are you there?: Search your deck for any ghost card and immediately put it into play.
- Reveal yourself!: Works as a ghost card worth 1. Also you can look at opponent's hand until the end of the round.
- Lady in White: Works as a ghost card worth 2.
- Sir Nicholas: Works as a ghost card worth 3.
- Tripped: The next card played by your opponent is randomly drawn from their hand.
- Postponed Wedding: Works as a ghost card worth 3 but can only be played in the last round.
- Acro-bats: All your even-numbered cards are +1 for this round.
- Ghosssssst: All your odd-numbered cards are +1 for this round.
- Poltergheist: Name a value. All cards of that value are +2 for this round.
- Be gone!: Discard a card in play from the opponent.
- You don't scare me: All opponent's 1 and 2 are not counted for this round.
- Now or never: Works as a ghost card worth 4. However, it will be worth -2 in the last round.
- Two's more fun: Opponent cannot play cards 1 by 1 for this round.
- Still me: If you win this round, you can transfer a card in play to the next round.
- Double vision: Copy a ghost card in this round.
- Wraith to the bottom: Name a value. Opponent's cards of that value are -2 (min 0) for this round.
- I'll be back: Return a card in a previous round to your deck.
- Ghost of Christmas yet to come: Put the first card in your deck to play.
- Let's meet at the end: Choose a player to return a random card in the 10th round to his hand.
- Bloody Mary: Works as a ghost card worth 6. However, you must discard 2 ghost cards from your hand.
- Playing dead: You immediately lose this round. However, you can take back a card played in this round.
- Ghostly goldfish: Works as 2 ghost cards worth 1.
- Private lounge-ghost only: Opponent cannot play any psychic cards in this round.
- They were never seen again: Name 2 values. Nobody can play ghost cards of these 2 values until the end of the round.
- I pity the Ghoul!: Name a value. All ghost cards of that value are +3 for this round.
- Creepy lull: The round ends immediately with a tie. The mansion is transferred to the next round. The psychic card is discarded.
- House swap: Switch 2 mansions from the following rounds.
- We're worthless: All other cards are now worth 1 and lose their effects.