Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the rules of nidavellir, see GameHelpNidavellir
Which coin should I place for bidding?
- Make sure to go for heros whenever possible.
- Also, when you don't really mind about which card you get always play the lowest one.
- At the beginning of the game aim for a high coin (7+) which will make sure you get the cards you need when you really care about them.
Trading v.s. Recruiting: How to balance?
Which types should I go for?
- All types of dwarves have unique way of scoring points. Depending on first couple of rounds, decide what your startegy is going to be.
- You could choose to balance all Dwarf types, and try and recruit the maximum number of ranked heroes to do that. This strategy I reckon is the best for beginners.
- Sometimes you may choose a particular dwarf card just because it would be very beneficial for your opponent. Calculate the net point gain for yourself for all scenarios and then decide.