Jump to navigation Jump to search
When to Reload?
When to Capture?
Which Method is the Best?
- Chances: Getting a 3-card strike with 3 cards is 3.7%, while getting a 3-card scream with 3 cards is 3.2%. However, getting a 2-card stomp with 3 cards is 19.6%--maybe good to aim when the capture value is low!
- Capture Value: For 8 of the landscapes strike has a higher value than scream, for 8 of the landscapes the opposite, and for the rest the same. Therefore they are of equal balance. Stomp has a significantly lower number, therefore for some cards it is more appealing.
Are Enchantments Good?
- If the game is going to end soon, surely they are a bad choice. Don't even think about it.
- But at the beginning of the game, you can calucate the potental number of captures to make by (score of creature of same value)/(bonus/1.7).
- For exapmle, for magical unicorn, if you will use it for at least 5 times it is good, otherwise leave it away.
- Overall, enchantments are appealing but not overwhelmly so.