Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 18 Warrior cards
- 16 Hunter cards
- 16 Miner cards
- 20 Blacksmith cards
- 16 Explorer cards
- 1 Special Blacksmith card (Blacksmith Distinction)
- 5 Distinction cards
- 5 Royal Offering cards
- 21 Hero cards
- Base coins: 0×5 2×5 3×5 4×5 5×5
- 1 special coin 3 (Hunter Distinction)
- 34 Royal Treasure coins: 5×2 6×2 7×3 8×2 9×3 10×2 11×3 12×2 13×2 14×2 15×1 16×1 17×1 18×1 19×1 20×1 21×1 22×1 23×1 24×1 25×1
- 5 Basic gems: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- 1 Special gem 6 (Miner Distinction)
- each player gets the 5 basic coins
- gems are distributed randomly
- 5 players → gems: 1 2 3 4 5
- 4 players → gems: 2 3 4 5
- 3 players → gems: 3 4 5
- 2 players → gems: 4 5
- tavern signs are placed on the table
- Hero cards can be viewed by clicking on the 6 colored arrow like stripe on the left
- Distinction cards can be viewed by ...
- coins are put in the Royal Treasure
- cards marked with (5) are removed from the game, if there are less then 5 players
- Age 1 cards are shuffled
- Age 2 cards are shuffled
- Enter the Dwarves: Dwarf cards equal to the number of players are placed below each tavern sign (this is automatic)
- Bids: Place one of your 5 coins to each of the 3 taverns.
- Resolve each tavern one by one
- Bid Revelation: The tokens placed by each player to the current tavern is revealed automatically.
- Choose a card: The active player takes a Dwarf or Royal Offering card.
- Recruit a Hero: If active player just filled up a new row, (s)he can take a hero card.
- Replace coins: If active player played 0, add up the values of the 2 unused tokens, and replace the bigger with the coin showing the sum.
End of Age 1: Troop Evaluation
Majorities for the different classes are awarded the Distinction cards:
- The King's Hand: Majority of Warriors Add +5 to one of your coins. Count your highest coin a second time at end scoring.
- Hunting Master: Majority of Hunters Trade your 0 coin for a special coin with a value of 3.
- Crown Jeweler: Majority of Miners Gain special value 6 Gem. Does not get traded, you will always win ties. +3 to Final Bravery Value.
- King's Great Armorer: Majority of Blacksmiths Gain special Blacksmith worth 2 ranks. May trigger recruitment of a Hero card.
- Pioneer of the Kingdom: Majority of Explores Draw 3 cards from Age 2 deck, keep 1. Gain benefit accordingly.
End of Age 2 and End of Game
When all Age 2 cards have been taken total your Final Bravery Value:
- Your Bravery Value for each class
- The Bravery Value on each Neutral Hero in your Command Zone
- The total value of your gold coins.
- Specific Bonuses:
- Special value 6 gem gains +3 to Bravery Value
- The King's Hand will allow you to add your highest value coin a second time.