Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to play?
- - To win the game, you’ll have to create stacks of pawns or steal the control of your opponent’s towers.
- - Moves are made by 1, 2 or 3 squares depending on the value of the top pawn of the stack you are moving.
- - You can move a stack only if you control it (with a pawn of your color on top).
- - A single pawn can only be stacked on top of another single pawn, and stacks can only land on top of other stacks.
- - To move your pieces, you will only be able to move through the occupied squares. Look for hidden shortcuts to thwart your opponent’s strategy.
- - The game ends when a player isn't able to make a legal move