Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pay attention to the other players' bids
- Both during bidding and play!
- Bids are generally trustworthy, with the exception of the dealer possibly getting hooked.
- Seeing whether the hand is underbid or overbid will tell you whether it will be harder to win tricks or to lose tricks.
- Know who has to win or lose the current trick and who still has the flexibility to try and ruin your plans.
- If it doesn't disrupt your plans, try to play your questionable middle cards that could go either way early. That way you have the rest of the hand to adjust.