Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the rules of martian dice, see GameHelpMartianDice
- The rule of thumb of Martian Dice is to get the most without pushing too far.
- It can be getting many of a kind, or aim for 3 types and that 3 extra points.
- But in my opinion, the latter is better.
- This is because getting lots of a kind is not common, and you may already have 1 or 2 of that kind because you must set aside something if you can.
- If you aim for 3 types, you need at least 3 dice, which is easier.
- If there are 4-7 death rays, set them aside.
- If not then set aside the smallest samples.
Second Roll and Onward
- If you don't have enough death rays, set some aside.
- If not then set aside the smallest uncollected samples.
When to Stop
- Stop when:
- You get at least 5 points
- You collect all 3 types of samples
- If the death rays are enough to defeat the tanks-who knows what will be next?
- Be cautious, or you will get nothing.
- Just aim for 3 types and score high.
Probability Analysis and Trainer
- If you're interested in how to calculate the most advantageous path through the rolls, you may be interested in this probability analysis.
- The article also contains a link to a Martian Dice trainer that the author created.