Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the rules of marrakech, see GameHelpMarrakech
- The die is a special die with sides 1, 2, 2, 3, 3 and 4 slippers. Rolls of 2 or 3 are the most common.
- Remember that you get a point for each square of rug showing at the end of the game. Rugs in the centre of the board are the most likely to get covered up, while rugs in the corners are harder to cover.
- Creating a large rug can give you a big reward if someone lands on it, but other players will be avoiding your rug at all costs, even if it means landing in other players smaller rugs. You’ll need to set it up so that other players are forced to risk landing on your rug.
- Take note of how Assam moves when he passes the edge of the map.
- In 2 of the corners he can land on the same corner space twice as he follows the arrows on the board.