Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the rules of letter tycoon, see GameHelpLetterTycoon
- Try to earn special patents as soon as possible.
- If you have 2 or 3 of them and they are useful to you, then you may not need more and the common letter patents will be of more benefit.
- Save up for the higher value patents, eg vowels, T, S, etc.
- Combine patent bonuses for higher payouts.
- Keep aside letters in your hand to form longer words later, eg to collect "i n g".
- Discard letters if you have a lot of consonants or vowels, or letters that an opponent has the patent on that you don't really need.