Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You are good, and your objective is to maintain balance. 5 vs 5 is best for you.
- When passing, you need to guess Hyde's hand, and send the opposite range of cards Hyde needs.
- At the first 2 rounds you usually play first, so use this opptunity to decide on the ranks.
- If you have many low cards, you should let a long suit or a suit with high cards be the highest rank.
- If you have many high cards, you should let a short suit or a suit with lowest cards be the highest rank.
- For potion, green is best. It can exchange cards and balance cards. Do use red if something goes out of expect!
- You are evil, and your objective is to maxmise the difference. 10 vs 0 is best for you.
- When passing, you can try to collect lots of low cards or the opposite.
- You seldom have the right to decide on the ranks, so you need to guess Jekyll's hand and decide whether you want him to take a trick.
- Of course, purple can push the difference by mostly 3 tricks. But red can let you take the oppounity to turn the tide if you win!
- Do try to let evil progress 6 in the first round! It lets you take the control of ranks faster, and push the end of game faster.
- Hyde has an advantage, since the ratio of Hyde and Jekyll winning is 3:2. However don't despair--if you follow these tips you can master this faster and reach the top 10.
- Credits to ArielFriedrichGauss, who is at rank 4 when this is written.