AUTOMATIC VALIDATION OF YOUR STROKE:
You do not need to roll the die when:
1. your opponent played a blue card and you reply with a blue card,
2. your opponent played a blue card without a slice effect and you reply with an orange card,
USE OF STARS:
Stars can be used to reduce the difficulty of your strokes as follows:
On serve: 1∗: -2 // 2∗: -4
Rally Points: 1∗: -3 // 2∗: -5 // 3∗: -7
Some cards apply an effect to the ball (you can also add an effect on your serve):
Topspin: after replying a stroke with a topspin effect, a player will have to discard 1 card if he wants to move to the volley zone.
Slice: when receiving a ball with a slice effect, the stroke difficulty is increased by +2 on all orange and red strokes (except volley)
MOVEMENTS ON THE COURT:
1. After a stroke, you can always move to the volley zone for free, unless your opponent is already at the volley.
2. If just after hitting a stroke you find yourself on either side, replacing yourself in the middle will cost you 1 Star.
3. If you are on the backcourt when receiving the ball, moving to the backcourt central zone is always free.
4. If you are on either side of the backcourt when receiving the ball and need to cross to the opposite side, you will have to discard 1 Card from your hand to do so.
5. If you are in the volley zone and want to reposition yourself in the backcourt after your stroke, you will have to discard 1 Card from your hand to do so.
CARDS DISTRIBUTION BREAKDOWN:
- Baseline Defense (blue): 19
- Downline the Line (blue): 4
- Crosscourt (blue): 4
- Attack (orange): 8
- Passing (orange): 6
- Volley (red): 10
- Drop Shot (red): 2
- Drop Shot Volley (red): 2
- Lob (red): 2
- Smash (red ): 1
- Winner (red): 2