Jump to navigation Jump to search
A player wins the game when one of the following occurs:
- The player gets three of their cards with the same symbol in a row;
- The other player cannot make a move on their turn, or;
- Both players have played all of their cards, and that player has more visible cards on the board.
Composition of each deck
- 8 scissors
- 8 papers
- 8 rocks
- 1 bomb
- 2 undos
- Each player takes a deck, shuffles, and draws 3 cards.
- The players play 'rock, paper, scissors' to decide who goes first.
- On your turn, play a card to the 3x3 grid, and then draw a card.
- You can play a card on top of another card if your card beats the other card. Rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper and paper beats rock.
- An undo card removes the most recently played card from the game.
- A bomb card removes all the cards under it, and disappears the next time a card is played.
- Play until a player completes an objective. That player wins.
- Above contents are edited by Ariel Friedrich Gauss according to http://ber00000.free.fr/BGA/ToeShamBo%20Rules%20Book.pdf
- Additional edits by user Dirty Patronus