Jump to navigation Jump to search
Similo is a cooperative game that all players win by identifying the secret character.
- One player is the clue giver and other players are guessers. The clue giver draws 5 cards as clues.
- The clue giver draws and looks at the secret character, then draw 11 more cards and place all 12 cards in a grid.
- The game consists of 5 rounds. At the start of each round, the clue giver plays a clue vertically (something similar) or horizontally (something different). Then they draw 1 card.
- The guessers discuss and decide which cards are not the secret character. They then remove cards (1 first round, 2 second round, 3 third round, 4 fourth round, 1 last round).
- If the removed characters are not the secret character, the next round starts. Otherwise, the game ends.
End of the Game
- If the guessers remove the secret character at any point during the game, all players lose.
- If the last character remaining is the secret character, all players win.