On Your Turn
You may perform one or two actions.
- First action (mandatory): you must either mark a skydiver or move a tile.
- Second action (optional, you may skip this step): you may move a tile.
Marking a skydiver:
Choose a free skydiver on an already-played tile and put a parachute on his back.
Add a new tile adjacent to an already placed one and add a parachute to one of the new tile's skydivers.
Moving a Tile:
You may select and move to any free space on a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line, with the following requirements:
- All skydiver tiles continue to be a single formation after the move.
- You may not move a tile that you marked the same turn.
- You may not move a tile that is surrounded on all 4 edges.
End of the game:
The player who successfully lines up five of his own skydivers (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) immediately wins the game. If both players achieve a line of five skydivers simultaneously, the active player wins. If both players are out of parachutes, the game ends in a tie.
With advanced rules, the rules for moving tiles changes depending on the total number of parachutes on a tile (color doesn't matter):
- 1 Parachute: Move the tile to an adjacent position in its row or column.
- 2 Parachutes: Move the tile to any free position in its row or column (even through tiles).
- 3 Parachutes: Move the tile to any free position diagonally (even through tiles).
- 4 Parachutes: Move this tile to any free position horizontally, vertically, or diagonally (even through tiles).