2-5 players, 8+, 5 minutes per player
- 132 cards, numbered 1 to 6: 20×1, 20×2, 20×3, 22×4, 24×5, 26×6
- Shuffle the cards thoroughly.
- Draw 6 cards and put them in a face up row in the middle of the table.
- Deal every player a hand of 6 cards.
- Form a face down draw pile from the remaining cards and put it in the middle of the table.
- Make room for a discard pile.
- Every player makes room in front of them for a collection of 6 cards.
Goal of the game
To be the first player to collect cards with a total value of 21 points.
Play in turns. When it is your turn, you first choose to either TAKE or PASS :
Play 1 to 6 cards from your hand with a total value of 6 or less. Put them on the discard pile. Now take cards from the central row on the table in your hands.
• If you played a single card, you may take all sets of 2 or more cards with the same total value as the card you played.
Example: you play a 6 from your hand and now take back a pair of 3s, and a 2+4 set from the table. You leave a 1+5 set on the table, even though you were allowed to take it.
Note: every card in the row on the table can only be part of 1 set.
• If you played 2 or more cards, you may take all single cards with the same value as the total value of the cards you played.
Example: play a 1, a 2, and a 3 and take all three 6s from the table.
Add 1 card from your hand face up to the row on the table, draw 2 cards from the draw pile, and put them in your hand.
ADDING TO COLLECTION
You may optionally move 1 card from your hand to your collection, for scoring. To do this, you must take all cards of the same value from your hand, with a minimum amount equal to the value of the card. Add one of them to your collection and discard the other cards.
In other words: to add a 5 to your collection, you need to have at least five 5s. But for a 2 you only need two 2s.
Example: you take all four 4s from your hand, put one 4 in your collection and discard the remaining 4s. You now have no more 4s in your hand.
Note: you can have only 6 cards in your collection. If you still want to add a card to your collection, you will have to remove one card from your collection first, and put it on the discard pile.
• Refill the central row to 6 face up cards with cards from the draw pile.
• When there are 10 cards in the central row, discard all cards and put 6 new face up cards on the table.
• If your hand is empty, all players have to discard the cards they hold in their hands. Deal every player a hand of 6 new cards.
Note: if the draw pile is empty, shuffle the discard pile and form a new pile.
Now it is the next player’s turn.
End of the game
You win as soon as you have a collection with a total value of at least 21 (for instance, a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6). The game ends immediately.
© 2023 by Gam’inBIZ - All rights reserved