Jump to navigation Jump to search
For tips on how to play pingimus, see Tips_pingimus
- Each round, every player is given a different thing to draw.
- Players have one minute to draw their pictures,
- Timers start at the moment they begin drawing.
- When all drawings have been drawn, they are dealt out in turn.
- For each drawing, everyone except for the artist makes a private guess of what they think the drawing is of.
- When all guesses are in, the guesses are displayed to all the players, along with the original prompt that the artist was given.
- If multiple entries are very similar, players may vote to say that these should be treated as the same, single answer for scoring.
- For example: if one entry is "ice tray" and another is "icecube tray".
- Players vote on which they think was the original prompt.
- Votes are revealed.
- Guessers score 1 point for everyone who chose their guess.
- The artist scores 1 point for everyone who chose their original prompt.
- Note: the default BGA scoring method does not give points for correct guesses.
- It is up to the table administrator to decide this before the game begins.
- Usually 3 to 5 rounds.
- Each round every player submits one drawing.