Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Standard 52 cards.
- Rank order is ace high AKQJ1098765432
- Phat is a four player trick-taking game.
- Players opposite each other are a team.
- The first team to score 181 points wins.
- Phat cards score immediately.
- A team that collects more than half of the Muck scores 8 points at the end of the round.
- If both teams collect half of the Muck, the 8 points are carried over to the next round.
|All Trump & Non-Trump|
- All the cards are dealt.
- The first player is selected randomly.
- Each round the first player responsibility passes clockwise.
- The suit of the first card of each round is the trump suit.
- Each player plays one card.
- Suit must be followed if possible.
- The trick is won by:
- The highest trump, otherwise
- The highest card of the suit led.
- The winner of each trick leads the next.