Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Each player takes a 9*9 quilt board and 5 buttons as currency.
- The time tokens are put at the start of the board. Special patches are also placed.
- Place the regular patches in a circle. The neutral pawn starts after the 1*2 patch.
- The player whose time token is behind takes the next turn. If they are on the same space, the previous player takes another turn.
- On your turn, you can either receive buttons or place patches.
- If you choose to receive buttons, move to the space one step further from your opponent. You receive 1 button for each space moved.
- If you choose to place patches, choose a patch at most three steps clockwise from the pawn and move the pawn to there. Pay buttons and advance time according to price, and place it on your quilt board.
- If while moving you pass a special patch, take it and place it on your quilt board. They are the only 1*1 patches.
- If you pass a button, you receive income. Take buttons equal to the number of buttons on your quilt board.
- If you are the first to have a 7*7 square on your quilt board, take the special tile.
End of the Game
- The game ends when both players move to the last space. Any spaces further than that are forfeited.
- Each leftover button is worth 1 point.
- The special tile is worth 7 points.
- Each empty space on your quilt board is worth -2 points.
- The player with the most points wins. If it’s a tie, the player who moves to the last space first wins.