Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Each player starts the game with 3 lives.
- Each alive player gets 3 cards. The round total starts at 0.
- Each turn, play a card to modify the total, then draw a card.
- If a player is forced to make the total exceed 99, that player loses a life. A new round is then started.
- If a player loses all his 3 lives he is out of the game. The last remaining player wins!
Powers of Cards
- A: Add 1 or 11.
- 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8: Add the card value.
- 4: Add 0 and reverse order.
- 9: Add 0.
- 10: Subtract 10.
- J, Q: Add 10.
- K: Go to 99.