Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Each player gets a 4*4 board and fit them together. This is each of their area.
- Each player gets 3 pawns (one dot), 3 drones (two dots) and 3 queens (three dots) and place them on their areas. Colours don't matter.
- On your turn, move a piece in your area. If you move onto an opponent piece, you capture it.
- Pawns can move one space diagonally, drones can move up to two spaces orthogonally and queens can move any number of spaces in any direction.
- You can merge a drone and a pawn to a queen if you have no queens, and merge two pawns to a drone if you have no drones.
End of the Game
- The game ends when an area is empty.
- Each player scores 1 point for a dot on a piece they capture. The player with the most points wins.
- If there is a tie, the player who makes the move causing the game to end is the winner, regardless of points.