- "Kmakici Family's Greatest teatime"(くまきちファミリーの最高のティータイム) is a card game from Japan featuring a family of soft toys lead by a bear, Kmakici.
- It includes a dolphin, a squid and a rock band of rabbits. The family are created by an artist Raityo Tsume (雷鳥つめ) and are popular in Japan in SNS messaging apps.
- [music video on Youtube]
- [account on twitter]
ITS EASY TO PLAY!!
- The various characters in the Kmakici family are on the cards in different combinations.
- Players draw and play cards to the table from a hand of three, trying to build sets of five :different characters. If a player places a card which completes a set of five, they draw a token :from the end of a line.
- The tokens show a grilled steak initially, but on the hidden side are sweets, cakes and teatime treats.
- Players are trying to get four different treats to win the game outright.
- However, if a player cannot or will not play a card, they draw a steak, which, being unsuitable for a tea party, counts as negative points.
- If all the tokens are claimed without a direct winner, then the player with fewest steaks wins.
- "Let's start a great teatime with our friends."*
- 58 Friend(s) Card.
- 21 Chip.
- 1. Prepare the chips.
- When playing with 2 or 3 players, do not use the chips shown in the figure on the down.
- When playing with 4 or 5 players, use all the chips.
- 2. Arrange the chips so that they form a random path with the steak side facing up.
- Place the chips in a random order. (This is called the "sweets path.") You can arrange the chips
- in any way you like, but The last one must be "3 steak" chip.
- 3. Shuffle the cards well and deal 3 cards to each player, and put the rest face down in a deck.
- The first player is the player who most recently enjoyed teatime.(This feature is not implemented yet🙄.)
What to do on your turn
The player whose turn it is to take turns does the following (1) to (3) in order.
(1)Draw a Friend card.
- First, take a Friend card from the deck and add it to your hand.
(2) Play the Friend card.
- Then, Play a friend card from your hand that has a character on it that is not already on the table.
- The table is common to all players.
- You can play one to three cards at a time.
- If you do not have any cards in your hand that you can play, or if you do not want to play any cards, you can "pass".
- If you pass, you must receive a steak chip.
(3)The end of your turn. After the friend card is played, 5 different characters(Kmakici, Kintaro, Ka-pa, Sakana and Usagi) are all on the table, It is "Complete!" If the game does not end in "Complete!" or "Pass", the turn is passed to the next player (to the left).
About Complete! or Pass!
- When the fifth friend is revealed and complete, the player takes the first chip from the sweets path and turns it over.
- On the back of the chip, there is a choice of 4 kinds of Sweets or a Kmakici.
- If a player has 4 different sweets, the player "wins" the game (congratulations!).
- The Kmakici chip is a wild chip that can become any of the sweets.
- When you pass, you receive the first chip from the treat path, with the steak on the front.
- Do not check the back of the chip at this time.
※When you pass or Complete, all the cards on the table are moved to the discard pile. The last player to take his or her turn starts a new turn as the starting player.
- The first card
- The starting player who takes his or her first turn after a Complete or Pass cannot pass.
- He or she must play at least one friend card.
- If all cards in your hand are UFOs,
- including the Friend card you drew from your deck, you pass.
- (and take chip,draw card,next first player)
Game play notes
The GAME END
- The game ends when someone has collected 4 kinds of sweets,
- or when all the chips in the sweets path have been taken.
- If someone collects 4 types of sweets, the player wins!
- When all the chips have been taken,
- the player with the least number of steaks in his or her hand wins!
When the number of steaks is the same, the player with the most treats wins. If the number of steaks is the same, the player with the most snacks wins, and if it's still not decided, the player with the least number of cards in his or her hand at the end wins!
If you s till can't decide, congratulations to ......! Both of you win!