Jump to navigation Jump to search
Be Discreet and Secretly Win! A game mixing bluff and strategy, Kabaleo promises an intense and unique experience!
A dynamic game of placing pyramids, removing them from the game, stacking them and changing the colour of pyramid piles.
The player whose colour is most represented on the board wins the game.
- Pyramid bases are placed randomly on the table.
- The rest of the pieces (pyramids) are divided and placed visibly in front of the players.
- Each player is given a hidden pyramid colour.
- The object of the game is to ensure that this is the majority colour across the playing board at the end of the game.
- On their turn, each player places a pyramid of any available colour at a location of their choice.
- When a piece is played on top of a non-matching coloured pyramid, the pile colour changes to the new colour on top.
- If a player places a piece on top of a pyramid of the same colour, both pyramids are removed from the game and the pile reverts to the colour of the piece revealed.
- Players cannot play a colour pyramid on a base of matching colour.
- Players cannot play a piece on the same location as the previous move.
Once all pieces have been played, the player left with the most piles of their colour on the board wins the game.
- The most top pieces
- highest pyramid