Jump to navigation Jump to search
Get as many donuts as you can to score the highest score at the end of the game.
- A game consists of several rounds. At the start of a round, refill the donut row up to the number of players plus 1.
- Each player secretly bids on a donut card by choosing the number card that matches the donut they wish to bid on.
- Then, everyone reveals their cards. If a card is bid on by one person, they get it. If a card is bid on by 2 or more people, it is discarded.
- The cards are rewarded from lowest number to highest. (1 gets removed from the board first, then 2 gets removed, and so on.)
- When there are not enough cards from the deck to refill the row, the game ends and highest score wins.
- If there is a tie, the player with more cards wins. If there is still a tie, they share the victory.
- Important: You may only activate a card's power when you take it from the donut row. The power does not activate when you get the card from another player, draw from the deck, or take from the discard pile.
List of Donuts
- Chocolate Frosted (3): Immediately draw the top card from the deck and place it in front of you.
- Donut Holes (6): Score 1 point if you have one, 3 for two, 6 for three, 10 for four, or 15 if you have five or more.
- Éclair (3): Immediately take the top card from the discard pile.
- French Cruller (1 per player count color): Score 2 points. Also, discard any number of cards in the donut row that were not selected.
- Glazed (5): Score 2 points.
- Jelly-Filled (6): Score 0 if you have one, 5 for two or three, 10 for four or five, or 15 if you have six.
- Maple Bar (2): Score 3 points if you have more than six types of donuts.
- Plain (7): Score 1 point. If you have the most plain donuts, score 3 additional points. If it’s a tie, each tied player gets 1 bonus point.
- Powdered (4): Score 3 points.
- Boston Cream (6): Score 0 if you have one, 6 for two, 0 for three, 15 for four, 0 for five, or 25 if you have six.
- Double Chocolate (2): Immediately draw two cards from the deck, choose one to place in front of you and put the other back on top.
- Red Velvet (2): Score -2 points. Also, take one donut of your choice from the discard pile.
- Sprinkled (2): Score 2 points. Also, give one of your cards to an opponent. If you have no other cards, you must give this card.
- Bear Claw (2):Score -2 points at the end of the game. Also, take a card from an opponent if possible.
- Cinnamon Twist (2): Score 1 point. Also, all players pass a card to the left player. If any players have no cards, discard this card.
- Coffee (2): Score 1 point for each card that gives you negative points. The negative point cards stay negative.
- Day-Old Donuts (1): Score -7 points. Take up to any 3 cards of your choice from the discard pile.
- Milk (1): Score 5 points at the end of the game. Also, discard 3 of your cards, or discard this card.
- Old Fashioned (2): Score 5 points if you have fewer than 10 donut cards.
5 to 6 Players
- Maple Frosted (2): Score 5 points if you have the fewest cards.
- Mucho Matcha (2): Score 3 points if you have fewer than 7 types of donuts.
- Raspberry Frosted (2): Discard one of your previously collected cards. If you have no other cards, you must discard this card.
- Strawberry Glazed (2): Score -2 points. Also, discard one card of your choice from an opponent. If all opponents have no cards, just keep this card.