Jump to navigation Jump to search
Get as many donuts as you can to score the highest score at the end of the game.
- A game consists of several rounds. At the start of a round, refill the donut row up to the number of players plus 1.
- Each player secretly bids on a donut card by choosing the number card that matches the donut they wish to bid on.
- Then, everyone reveals their cards. If a card is bid on by one person, they get it. If a card is bid on by 2 or more people, it is discarded.
- The cards are rewarded from lowest number to highest. (1 gets removed from the board first, then 2 gets removed, and so on.)
- When there are not enough cards from the deck to refill the row, the game ends and highest score wins.
- If there is a tie, the player with more cards wins. If there is still a tie, they share the victory.
List of Donuts
- Chocolate Frosted (3): Immediately draw the top card from the deck and place it in front of you.
- Donut Holes (6): Score 1 point if you have one, 3 for two, 6 for three, 10 for four, or 15 if you have five or more.
- Éclair (3): Immediately take the top card from the discard pile.
- French Cruller (1 per player count color): Score 2 points. Also, discard any number of cards in the donut row that were not selected.
- Glazed (5): Score 2 points.
- Jelly-Filled (6): Score 0 if you have one, 5 for two or three, 10 for four or five, or 15 if you have six.
- Maple Bar (2): Score 3 points if you have more than six types of donuts.
- Plain (7): Score 1 point. If you have the most plain donuts, score 3 additional points. If it’s a tie, each tied player gets 1 bonus point.
- Powdered (4): Score 3 points.
- Boston Cream (6): Score 0 if you have one, 6 for two, 0 for three, 15 for four, 0 for five, or 25 if you have six.
- Double Chocolate (2): Immediately draw two cards from the deck, choose one to place in front of you and put the other back on top.
- Red Velvet (2): Score -2 points. Also, take one donut of your choice from the discard pile.
- Sprinkled (2): Score 2 points. Also, give one of your cards to an opponent. If you have no other cards, you must give this card.
- Bear Claw (2):Score -2 points at the end of the game. Also, take a card from an opponent if possible.
- Cinnamon Twist (2): Score 1 point. Also, all players pass a card to the left player. If any players have no cards, discard this card.
- Coffee (2): Score 1 point for each card that gives you negative points. The negative point cards stay negative.
- Day-Old Donuts (1): Score -7 points. Take up to any 3 cards of your choice from the discard pile.
- Milk (1): Score 5 points at the end of the game. Also, discard 3 of your cards, or discard this card.
- Old Fashioned (2): Score 5 points if you have fewer than 10 donut cards.
5 to 6 Players
- Maple Frosted (2): Score 5 points if you have the fewest cards.
- Mucho Matcha (2): Score 3 points if you have fewer than 7 types of donuts.
- Raspberry Frosted (2): Discard one of your previously collected cards. If you have no other cards, you must discard this card.
- Strawberry Glazed (2): Score -2 points. Also, discard one card of your choice from an opponent. If all opponents have no cards, just keep this card.