Remove cards based on the current player count:
- 2: 18 cards plus the 24 5/6P cards
- 3: 4 plus the 24 5/6P cards
- 4: 6 plus the 24 5/6P cards
- 5: 14 cards
- 6: 10 cards
Draw two Tulip cards and add them to the Festival.
Deal two cards to each player.
Each player places one card into their bouquet and the other card into the Secret Festival.
How to Play
On your turn, you will draw a Tulip card and take an action, then draw another Tulip and take a DIFFERENT action.
- Add the Tulip to your Bouquet. Gain points if the Tulip is ranked 3rd or 4th.
- Give the Tulip to a Friend. Gain points based on the Tulip's value plus its current giving value.
- Place the tulip into the Festival (your choice between the Regular or Secret Festival).
The rank of a Tulip in the Festival is based on total value of all Tulips with the same color. If, after playing a card, the total value is ever equal to other tulip color(s), it is placed higher than these other colors in the Festival.
End of Game
The game ends when the deck runs out.
Up to five cards are then drawn from the Secret Festival and added to the Festival, changing the Tulip ranking in the progress.
Then, for each Tulip color, players receive the points listed on the Festival cards for having the first, second or third majority of Tulips in their bouquet in that color. In case of a tie, the player with the higher total value of Tulip cards gets the points. In case of another tie, both players get the listed amount of points for that majority. A third player will then gets points for the following majority etc.
The player with the most points wins the game. If tied, the player with the most Tulips wins the game. When again tied, players share the victory!