Jump to navigation Jump to search
The players are cowboys facing one another in a duel. The game plays out in a number of rounds which each consist of a number of duels in which both players place a card with a value that will beat the opponents.
- There are 3 rounds.
- In each round, each player takes 9 cards and discards 2.
- In the first round, there are 6 duels.
- In the second round, there are 5.
- In the third round, there are 4.
- The players secretly pick a card which is placed in front of them simultaneously.
- You may not place a card of an immediately higher (+1) value than you previously played.
- This represents one duel and the winner will receive a certain amount of gold to be outlined below.
End of a Round
- The round ends when all but 1 cards have been played.
- The person with the most gold wins the round.
- The players take back the cards they have played and the following round is played with one less duel.
- The first person to win two or three rounds wins the game.
Winning and Scoring a Duel
- The highest card wins the duel if the difference between the cards is no more than 3.
- The lowest card wins the duel if the difference is more than 3.
- Equal cards is a tie. Nobody wins and 2 gold is placed between the cards.
- The winner of the duel scores as much gold as the difference between the cards
- The numbers you will win and lose against are displayed on the card.
- 6: If you are the first to play the 6 then you may take all gold from tied duels.
- 7(pink): The round finished if this is at least the 3rd duel.
- 7(green): Each duel won in this round earns you 1 gold, starting from the next round.
- 8(pink): If your opponent plays a 1 against this card, you win 3 gold.
- 8(green): Take back a discarded card and show it to your opponent. Discard 2 cards at the end of this round.
- Dynamite: Wins against 1-4 but loses against 5-8. The winner of a duel with dynamite gets 3 gold.
- Other cards will enable you play special actions, such as taking back discarded cards, as printed on the card.