Jump to navigation Jump to search
- At the start of each round, each player gains 1 ship and 2 coins.
- Shuffle all merchants (and 3 ships for 5 players) and deal them evenly to each player.
- If there are 3 players, each player must discard a card.
- On your turn, choose a card from your hand. Then everyone reveals at the same time.
- Activate all ships and special conditions. Then the player with the highest reputation gains 2 coins and the lowest activates their skill. Ships are not counted.
- Repeat this twice.
End of the Game
- The player with the most coins gains 1 contract.
- If there is a tie, duel with the last card.
- If a player has 3 contracts, they win.
- 1: Gain 3 coins, then play RPS with another player. Loser discards half of their money.
- 2: Gain 3 coins.
- 3: All players pass a card to the left.
- 4: Exchange a card with a player.
- 5: Return coins gained in this round to the bank.
- 6: Steal 3 coins from a player.
- 7: Swap money of 2 players.
- 8: Gain 1 contract. If you win this round, gain another contract.
- 9: Copy a skill revealed in this round.
- 10: No skill.
- 11: Lose 1 coin.
- 12: Give 1 coin to each of your neighbors.
- Ship: If there is 1 ship gain 3 coins. If there are 2 ships gain 1 coin.