Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bring your guests to the castle's rooms to avoid the banishing of Hugo, so that you will be the one with the least spooky points.
- Each player starts with a number of guests. For 2 people, 6. For 3 people, 5. For 4 people, 4. For 5 people, 3. For 6-8 people, 2.
- Each player starts with 10 spooky points. Hugo's counter is placed on 3 and Hugo's figure is placed on -10.
- Each player, starting with the first player, places one of his guests on any free spaces around the gallery.
On Your Turn
- Roll a dice and move one of your figures the number of spaces indicated. The die has the faces 1-2-4-5-Ghost-Ghost
- You cannot pass. So, if all your guests are either in a room or in the cellar, you still have to move one.
- Guests in the cellar start their steps from the arrow. Guests in the room start their steps from the door.
- You can overtake Hugo and not being captured. However, if your guest stops on the same space at Hugo, he is captured.
- You can start moving your guests into rooms when Hugo moves onto the gallery. They can enter only by the doors on the gallery.
- You need to move into a room by an extra step. You can exceed the number needed to enter, except for green or occupied rooms.
- If your guest moves into an occupied room, the guest that is already in is expelled to the door. He can return by rolling a 1.
- If a guest moves into a room with coats of arms, score accordingly (+1 or -3).
- If the Hugo symbol is moved, Hugo moves a number of steps clockwise according to his counter, starting with 3.
- If Hugo passes or stops at a space with a guest, that guest is captured and put on the cellar, starting from -10. The owner of that guest receives the spooky points indicated.
- Each time Hugo moves onto the arrow, he speeds up and moves an extra step, starting from the next movement.
End of Game
- The game ends when either a person scores at least 46 or Hugo passes the arrow when his speed is 7.
- The player with the least spooky points wins.
- The game consists of three rounds, no matter what.
- Hugo always move 3 steps, unless there are 7-8 players, then he moves 2.
- Guests cannot be expelled from rooms. They also cannot leave the cellar.
- If you have no guests on the gallery, you still roll the dice, but cannot move.
- A round ends when all rooms are occupied or there are no guests on the gallery.
- After a round, guests in rooms move into the doors. Guests in cellars are placed one by one, starting from -10.
- Hugo is placed back onto -10 and the player with the most spooky points becomes the first player.