Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to play https://youtu.be/s8UX6HmO8n8
The rules (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djambi) leave space for interpretation on some fine points of the game. Choices made for the BGA implementation are the following:
- - you can kill your own pieces, except the leader (sometimes sacrifice is necessary);
- - the Reporter has the choice not to kill (the Press is not above making some arrangements with political parties);
- - a Chief is eliminated if fully entrapped by corpses with no Necromobile left in play;
- - the master move of the Diplomat is available (removing a Chief from the Maze, then replacing them by another Chief when leaving the Maze);
- - the master move of the Assassin is available (killing a Chief in power, then killing another Chief when leaving the Maze and setting up their corpse in the Maze as a puppet regime!)
- - when only two players are left, if chief A enters the maze, the next turn will be for player B, before player A gets two consecutive turns.
Illustrations for the "Whimsy" theme (see game preferences) have been created by Reno (http://reno-pixellu.com/blog/), Boulet (http://www.bouletcorp.com) and Lucie Albon (http://www.luciealbon.net/).