Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Place the map card in the center. Each player gets 4 dimes, 3 pennies, 2 nickels and 1 quarter. Heads play first.
- On your turn, throw a number of coins equal to the number of types remaining. Count how many matches your side and perform that action.
- If 4 matches, you can place 2 coins. You may also give one matching coin to your opponent to place an extra coin.
- If 2 or 3 matches, you can place 2 coins. If 1 matches, place 1 coin and move a stack to an adjacent space. If none matches, capture the top coin of a stack and place it in your bank, then move a stack to an adjacent space.
- Coins can be placed in any empty space, or an occupied space if your rank is higher (dime>penny>nickel>quarter). Spaces with 1 or more coins are called stacks.
End of the Game
- The game ends when a player has used all their coins or all spaces are occuiped. Game proceeds to scoring.
- If a coin is on the top of a stack, it controls that space. Score points according to the coin (dime:1, penny:2, nickel:3, quarter:4).
- For each region, if a player controls a number of spaces strictly more than their opponent, double the points in that region.
- Score 1 point for each coin remaining in the bank.
- The player with the most points wins. In case of a tie, the player with the highest value of coins wins.
- Maps: There are 4 maps avaliable with different size of regions. You can also choose at random.