Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Place the map card in the center. Each player gets 4 dimes, 3 pennies, 2 nickels and 1 quarter. Heads play first.
- On your turn, throw a coin of each kind that you have remaining in your bank. Count how many of them match your side and perform that action. You can perform part of your available actions if you want.
- If 4 matches, you can place 2 coins. You may also give one matching coin to your opponent to place an extra coin.
- If 2 or 3 matches, you can place 2 of the matching coins. If 1 matches, you may place the 1 matching coin and/or move a stack to an adjacent space. If none matches, capture the top coin of a stack and place it in your bank and/or move a stack to an adjacent space.
- Coins can be placed in any empty space, or an occupied space if your rank is lower (dime<penny<nickel<quarter). Spaces with 1 or more coins are called stacks.
End of the Game
- The game ends when a player has used all their coins or all spaces are occupied. Game proceeds to scoring.
- If a coin is on the top of a stack, it controls that space. Score points according to the coin (dime:1, penny:2, nickel:3, quarter:4).
- For each region, if a player controls a number of spaces strictly more than their opponent, double the points in that region.
- Score 1 point for each coin remaining in the bank.
- The player with the most points wins. In case of a tie, the player with the highest value of coins in bank wins.
- Maps: There are 4 maps available with different size of regions. You can also choose at random.