Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The game consists of 4 rounds. At the start of each round, deal 7 cards to each player. The others are not used for the round.
- On your turn, pick a card you want, then pass the rest to the left. All cards drafted are not revealed.
- After 7 turns, all hands are depleted and drafted cards are scored. Afterwards, shuffle all 28 cards and start a new round.
- Throw and Catch: The first card drafted in a round is the throw, and the last card drafted is the catch. If the catch is equal to or higher than the throw, score points equal to the throw.
- Tourist Sites: Cross out all sights visited each round. At the end of the game, each sight is worth 1 point. If two visited towns have a connecting path, draw it. The first to connect from east coast to west coast scores 7, then 3, then 1. Besides, the first player to visit all towns in a region scores 3 points.
- Americana: Total all scores on icons. If they are higher than the score last round, score them. Otherwise they are worth 0.
- Animals: For each pair of animals scores the points marked.
- Activities: Choose an unscored activity to score the number of icons (0/2/4/7/10/15).
End of the Game
The game ends after 4 rounds. The player with the highest score wins. If there is a tie, the player with the highest throw and catch wins.
- Direction Variant: Alternate passing to the left and to the right each round.