Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The game consists of 4 rounds. At the start of each round, deal 7 cards to each player. The others are not used for the round.
- On your turn, pick a card you want, then pass the rest to the left. All cards drafted are not revealed.
- After 7 turns, all hands are depleted and drafted cards are scored. Afterwards, shuffle all 28 cards and start a new round.
- Throw and Catch: The first card drafted in a round is the throw, and the last card drafted is the catch. Score points equal to the absolute difference between them.
- Tourist Sites: Cross out all countries visited each round. At the end of the game, each visited country is worth 1 point. The first player to visit all countries in a region scores 2-5 points. If you have visited at least one country in each region, score 7/3/1 points.
- Cuisine: Total all scores on icons. If the sum is larger than 8, score half of the total. Otherwise, score normally.
- Transport: For each pair of transport scores the points marked.
- National Treasures: Choose an unscored treasure that you have at least one of. Score 4/3/2 points (for 2/3/4 players) for each matching treasure drafted by an opponent.
End of the Game
The game ends after 4 rounds. The player with the highest score wins. If there is a tie, the player with the highest throw and catch wins.
- Direction Variant: Alternate passing to the left and to the right each round.