Jump to navigation Jump to search
- All players draw 2 explorers and discard one.
- The game consists of 2 rounds. Each round has 9 turns.
- At the start of the round, each player draws 10 tiles.
- On a turn, everyone adds a tile to their areas (cannot be rotated) and pass their hand to another player.
- If a mutant monster is connected to a mutagenic monster, it mutates and score more points.
- If a player cannot pass their hand, they take the dragon token. At the end of each round, the owner of the dragon loses 5 points.
- Afterwards, if anyone fufill the requirements for a medal, they gain it. All medals have 5 points, except desert (10) and penality (-10).
End of the Game
- The game ends after 2 rounds.
- At the end of the game, the player with the least number of deserts and runes receive the penality medal. On a tie, they all receive a medal.
- Proceed to scoring. Mutant monsters and dragons score points on them. Big monster scores 1 if incomplete, or 11 if complete.
- Swamp monsters scores 2 points for each swamp monster in the area. Grassland monsters and explorers score under conditions.
- Each green crystal scores 2 points, each pink crystal scores 5 points and each blue crystal scores 10 points.
- In individual mode, the player with the most points wins. In team mode, Only the lower score is kept. The team with a higher score wins.
- If there is a tie, compare big monster points (individual) or compare higher score.
- In team mode, there are team medals. Their conditions are based on the total contribution of all teammates. All teammates receive the medal.
- When scoring, only the lowest score is kept.
- If there is a tie, compare the highest score first, then the number of big monsters.
2 or 3 Players
- There is no drafting. Instead, on a turn, the first player reveals tiles equal to double the number of players.
- Starting from the first player, each player places a tile and discards one.
- The second player will be the first player on the next turn.