Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Each player's board starts on its coloured side. Each player starts with 0 points.
- Place 3 factory displays, plus 2 displays for each person.
- Place 20 tiles of each colour (white, red, yellow, blue, black) into the bag. Then fill each display with 4 tiles.
- The starting player places the starting player marker in the center of the table and starts the first turn of the round.
- On your turn, pick all tiles of the same color from the display or the center. If you pick from the display, move the rest to the center. If you are the first to pick from the center this round, take the starting player marker and place it on your floor line.
- Then, add the tiles to a pattern line (first line 1 space, second 2 spaces and so on). A line can only hold a colour and it must not appear on that line of the wall). The rest goes to the floor line.
- After all players take a turn, check your pattern lines from top to bottom. If the line is complete, move the rightmost tile to the corresponding place, score accordingly and discard the rest. Else, nothing happens.
- Each new tile is immediately scored. If there are no adjacent tiles, score 1 point. Else, score 1 point for each tile horizontally or vertically linked to that tile plus 2 points.
- Next, if you have any tiles in your floor line, lose points accordingly. Remove them (except the starting player tile) afterwards. Your score cannot be less than 0.
End of the Game
- If any player has a horizontal line of 5 tiles on his wall, the game ends after that round.
- Score 2 points for each horizontal line of 5 tiles.
- Score 7 points for each vertical line of 5 tiles.
- Score 10 points for each colour with 5 tiles on the wall.
- The player with the most points wins the game. If there is a tie, the player with more completed horizontal lines wins.