Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Each player chooses a starting tile with 4 landscapes.
- Use 10/14/18/22 of each landscape for 2/3/4/5 players. Shuffle them and create a general supply. Place 8 of them on the center board.
- Use 14/21/28/32 mosaics and stalls for 2/3/4/5 players, one of each colour of objectives, along with one grey objective per player.
- On your turn, choose a landscape and place it on the row indicated on the board. It cannot be rotated.
- Then, if an activation side and an effect side touch each other due to the placement, activate its effect.
- You may move a landscape up to 3 spaces with a genie, or gain a mosaic/stall/objective/ruby with a marteline/stall/moon/ruby.
- An objective can only be fulfilled by its owner. When it is fulfilled, turn it face down.
End of the Game
- The game ends when the general supply is depleted. Proceed to scoring afterwards.
- Gain 3 points for each oasis that is adjacent to other oases. The player with the largest group of oases gain 6 points.
- The largest group of caravans can transport 2/5/10/15/20/35/50/65 for 1-8 caravans. Score 1 point per good in the stalls that the caravans can transport.
- Every palace adjacent to at least 1 oasis or market is worth 1 point. Every oasis and market adjacent to a palace are also worth 1 point.
- Score 1 point for each activated jar.
- Each mosaic placed on a palace scores the same points as the palace. Each palace can only have one mosaic.
- If you completed an objective, score the points on it. Otherwise lose the points on it.
- If there are 3-5 players, players score 12/8/4/2/0 for having the most to least rubies. If there are 2 players, players score 10/4 for having more and fewer rubies. A player with no rubies always score nothing.
- The player with the most points wins. In case of a tie, they share the victory.
- Each player draws 3 characters at the start of the game, 4 instead for 2 players.
- Each player keeps 2 characters from their hands, and the rest is placed face up on a row.
- At any time, you can recruit a character from your hand or the row by paying the required number of rubies. Their powers apply immediately.
- At the end of the game, instead of scoring for the most rubies, players score 1 point for 2 rubies. Also some characters are scored.