BGA Code Sharing
This page is for listing of externally hosted bga projects, tools and resources, as well as internal project intended for sharing
Projects hosted not in studio
See the table a link and nickname of the developer on bga (same as used for dev forum), and short description. See Tools_and_tips_of_BGA_Studio#Version_Control for some suggestions on how and where to publish your code externally. Also see the boardgamearena tag on github.
Important notice about artwork on BGA Open Source projects: original hi-resolution images from publishers must not be published on the repositories. In addition, it is better to specify that the images derivated from publishers artwork are copyrighted and cannot be licensed under a free license like Creative Commons.
Projects on studio
Links to studio project which owner wish share as read only. Project owner please add you project here, dev nickname and short description if you would like to share it. For the projects below any developer can add themselves to a project as read-only from http://en.studio.boardgamearena.com/#!projects page.
|Original BGA template||http://en.studio.boardgamearena.com/#!studiogame?game=template||Victoria_La|
Other useful resources
- Archive of tutorial projects https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsd5r4v49xudpp0/Studio.zip?dl=0
- Note: Hearts project is corrupted there, use Hearts tutorial project above
- Website with bunch of textures and sounds http://www.grsites.com/archive/textures/
- Shrink images without loss of quality https://tinypng.com/ or http://www.iloveimg.com/ (recommended by Gregory Isabelli)
- CSS shapes https://css-tricks.com/examples/ShapesOfCSS/
- PDF Scraper - extract images - http://www.extractpdf.com/
- BoardGameArena Workbench - set of tools to help test and deploy BGA projects - https://github.com/danielholmes/bga-workbench