Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Each player is dealt 6 cards.
- The object of the game is to be closest to zero when someone crosses 40 negative points.
- Black token = -10 points
- White token = -1 points
- Each turn, you may play either the same or one higher than the top card of the discard.
- With llamas counting as both higher than 6 and less than 1 creating a loop.
- If you can't or don't want to play, you may draw a card or quit the round.
- If you are the only one left in the round, you may not choose to draw.
- If the draw pile runs out, don’t create a new one. From now on, you can’t choose this action.
- The last player to take a turn in the previous round starts off the new round.
End Round Scoring
When one player has played all their cards or all players have quit the round then players' hands are scored.
- Each card is the face value and lamas are worth 10 negative points.
- You only score one of each rank
- For example if you have 5 3's it only counts as 3 negative points.
- Players take scoring tokens indicating their current score.
- If a player played all their cards that person may return one scoring token of any value.
End of Game
- The game is over when one player obtains 40 negative points.
- The player with the highest (most positive) score is the winner.