Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the rules of Mr Jack, see GameHelpMrJack
Escaping as Mr. Jack
- Notice that on an even turn, you know which characters will be available (the ones which were not available in the odd turn before) and you get first pick.
- Therefore, if on an odd turn you manage to put Mr. Jack in range of an escape and in the dark, you win next turn.
- Otherwise, the basic strategy is to keep as many suspects as possible in the light or in the dark, and Mr. Jack always in the larger group.
Playing as a Detective
- Try to split suspects as much as possible between light and dark.
- On odd turns, prefer to put suspects that are playable this turn in the dark, and other suspects in the light.
- That way Jack cannot escape on the next turn.