Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the rules of metromania, see GameHelpMetromaniaB
- Believe in yourself. That's what I do. Tom is great!
- Make sure that your letter actually shows up where you want it before finalising your move.
- It's a balance between waiting to see what everyone else does and being caught out when the game ends, and going too soon and have everyone else use you as a target.
- A few traps: sometimes the stations are all used up, most likely in a four player game. That can ruin your endgame!
- It's a good idea to count up the score as it gets near the end, to see what your best options are. Remember that best route between other people's destinations only counts 3 points for you!