Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Keep the dinos that there are less off on your hand. If there are few in your hand, there should be more in your opponents'.
- T-Rexes can give more score but can limit your placement. Therefore get a few, but not too much.
Summer Board Strategy
- Go for the Woody Trio and the Meadow of Differences. They are easier to finish.
- If there are many T-Rexes, you can try to place T-Rexes in the Forest of Sameness.
- Savvy players can use the Solitary Island as soon as another player places multiple dinos in the Forest of Sameness.
Winter Board Strategy
- Lovers' Bridge is good. It is quite flexable and yield 3 points per dinosaur if succeed.
- A Well-Ordered Wood is recommended if there are lots of dinosaurs of two types.
- Avoid the Quarantine Zone unless you can't place the dinosaur elsewhere.