Differences between BGA version and real game version :
|National will is used for Denmark and Norway||None|
⇒ Rule not implemented :
• In the first turn’s Operations Phase, the Axis faction must attack or move into Belgium, Netherlands, France, or the UK.
It would be a waste of time if the axis faction didn't. ⇒ Rule modified :
• At the end of the May-40 Axis Operations Phase, put the France 2 Air unit in a friendly city in France.
Mobilization of France 2 Air unit occurs only after Axis does attack or move into Belgium, Netherlands, France, or the UK.
⇒ Rule modified :
No Surprise Attack marker is used
A Surprise Attack marker is used.
French North Africa 1942-1943
⇒ Rule modified :
Maps Used: East
Both maps are used. ⇒ Rule not implemented :
• In addition to standard supply sources, a Transport Line hex on the west edge of the map serves as an Unlimited Supply Source for an Axis unit. That’s Axis, not just German. • In addition to standard Mobilization Locations, a Transport Line on the west edge of the map serves as a Mobilization Location for a German unit. Unlike supply above, it’s German only.
Useless, both maps are used. ⇒ Rule modified :
• A Hungarian unit mobilizes in hex 3234.
Budapest can be used too. ⇒ Rule modified :
• Emergency Mobilization: At the end of the Jun-41 Axis Operations Phase...
Occurs only after Axis does attack, move or place a marker in USSR.
|Same as USSR 1941 (TO-FIX: Mobilization of Italian unit)||Minor|
Soviet vs. Western 1945-1946
| Main Event 1939-194? | ⇒ Rule not implemented :
After setting up counters, players decide if the only way Italy can activate as an Allied country is if the Axis faction declares war on it (10.1.1).
⇒ Rules not implemented :
- Interception & Escort during Air Strike
- 6.2.6 Bombing Run
- 184.108.40.206 Amphibious Invasion Aborted : Amphibious Invasion voluntary abort
- 10.3.1.1 Home Defense Not Satisfied
| Major |- | Europe 1941-1945 | Same as Main Event 1939-194? | Major |- | Europe 1942-1945 | Same as Main Event 1939-194? | ∅ |- | Europe 1943-1945 | Same as Main Event 1939-194? | ∅ |- | Europe 1944-1945 | Same as Main Event 1939-194? | ∅ |- | Germany 1945 | Not implemented | ∅ |}