Goal of the game
Human team: Kill all Trusis.
Trusis team: Get a majority of Trusis over the other characters (including those on their team) or kill all players from the other teams.
Castaway team: Have a member of your team alive when the victory conditions of one of the other teams are met. This will invalidate their victory and Castaway team will win.
Players can speak publicly or privately at any time of the game. For the success of the game, everyone is advised to actively participate in the discussions to raise suspicions, accuse other players and defend themselves.
Players who die during the game are still able to talk, but they will no longer be able to use their special powers.
The game starts with the DAY phase. Each day, all alive player can discuss and vote for another player to kill. Voting is optional and players are allowed to change their votes until they pass. At the end of the phase the player with most votes will die. In case of a tie, no one will die.
During the DAY, characters with daily powers will be able to use them.
Each night, any alive Trusis can vote for a player to kill. Voting is optional and Trusis players are allowed to change their votes until they pass. At the end of the phase the player with most votes will die. In case of a tie, no one will die.
During the NIGHT, characters with night powers will be able to use them.
- HUMAN: An ordinary Human with no special powers.
- SWEEPER: Each night the Sweeper can select one alive player to see if he/she is Trusis, Castaway, or neither of them.
- GRAVEKEEPER: Each night the Gravekeeper will know if the player who died during the day was a Trusis or not. He doesn't know the role of the players who died after himself.
- PRIEST: Each night the Priest can select a player to protect from the Trusis kill during that night.
- WISE WOMAN: Each night the Wise Woman can select a player to add an additional (invisible) vote for the next day.
- WHITE KNIGHT: During the day or the night the White Knight can sacrifice himself to bring a dead player back to life in the next phase.
- TRUSIS: Trusis knows the identity of all other Trusis(s). Each night it can vote for a player to kill. It is recommended for Trusis to coordinate, in order to decide which player to eliminate.
- BUTCHER: The butcher has a sharp knife and a thirst for blood but no special powers.
- ILLUSIONIST: During the day the Illusionist can give two votes: one fake, but visible, and one real but invisible, which is counted for the daily kill.
- ORACLE: Each night the Oracle can select an alive player to see their exact role.
- BLACK KNIGHT: During the day or the night, the Black Knight can sacrifice himself to bring a dead player back to life in the next phase.
- KAMIKAZE: During the night the Kamikaze can sacrifice himself to kill a player. A player targeted by the Kamikaze cannot be protected by the Priest.
- GRAVEDIGGER: She knows the other Gravediggers, if any, and Trusis identities. Every day she will know the role of the player killed by Trusis(s). She doesn't know the role of the dead players after herself.
- CASTAWAY: The Castaway has no special powers and doesn't know the identity of other Castaways (if any).
Games with predetermined characters assigned based on the number of players in the game. Here the list with which the characters are assigned:
First 5 characters (mandatory): Human, Human, Trusis, Sweeper, Butcher.
Next characters (from 6th to 30th): Priest, Human, Trusis, Gravekeeper, Illusionist, Wise woman, Oracle, White Knight, Black Knight, Castaway, Kamikaze, Sweeper, Gravedigger, Priest, Trusis, Gravekeeper, Oracle, Castaway, Wise woman, Kamikaze, White Knight, Black Knight, Human, Human, Castaway.
You can indicate which special characters to use and in what number. There are only some limitations on the minimum number of players required to add a certain number of characters (eg. To add 2 illusionists, at least 9 players are required).
If the number of characters chosen is less than the total number of players, Human characters will be added.
If the number of characters chosen is greater than the total number of players, the error will be reported at the beginning of the game.