Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quinque official English rules
- Each player has 18 parachutes of their colour.
- One player places a parachute on the first tile.
- Players take turns to:
- Mark a skydiver or move a tile.
- Optionally move a tile.
- The winner is the first player to make a line of five of their parachutes.
Mark a skydiver
- Choose a free skydiver on an already-played tile and put a parachute on their back.
- Add a new tile adjacent to an already placed one and add a parachute to one of the new tile's skydivers.
Move a tile
- Select a tile.
- Move the tile to any free space on a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line.
- All tiles must have edge connections.
- A tile cannot be moved if:
- One of its skydivers was marked in the same turn, or
- The tile is surrounded on all 4 edges.
- Tiles may not be rotated.
|# Parachutes||Move the tile||Row or column||Diagonal||Through other tiles|
|1||adjacent position only||✔||✘||✘|
|2||any free position||✔||✘||✔|
|3||any free position||✘||✔||✔|
|4||any free position||✔||✔||✔|
- The active player immediately wins if five of their own skydivers are aligned.
- Horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- Both players are out of parachutes.