Jump to navigation Jump to search
The objective is making sets of identical objects and score points.
- Draw the top fortune card, which affects you for this turn.
- Roll all 8 dices. Each dice has 6 faces: coin, diamond, monkey, parrot, sabe (sword) and skull.
- If the player gets 4 or more skulls, he go to the island of the dead. Otherwise, the turn continues.
- The player can reroll any of his dice, except skulls, but must reroll at least 2 dices.
- If he gets 3 or more skulls after the reroll, he is disqualified and scores nothing.
- Each set of 3 or more scores points as follows: 3:100, 4:200, 5:500, 6: 1000, 7:2000, 8:4000.
- Each diamond and coin is worth an additional 100 points.
- If the player generates points with all 8 dices, he scores an extra 500 points.
End of Game
- If a player gets 5000/6000/8000 or more points, others can get a final turn.
- The winner is the player with the highest score after the final round, if he has more than 6000 points.
- Otherwise, the game continues.
The Island of Skulls
- If a player rolls 4 or more skulls in their first roll, his turn doesn't end. Instead, he goes to the island of skulls for that turn.
- He can reroll as normal, except he can only continue if he rolls at least 1 skull. Otherwise, his turn ends.
- His opponents each lose 100 points per skull. Other objects have no value.
- Animals: Monkeys and parrots are grouped together and counted as a type.
- Diamond: You start with 1 extra diamond.
- Gold Coin: You start with 1 extra gold coin.
- Guardian: Once during your turn, you can reroll a skull.
- Pirate: Double all points (positive or negative) in this turn.
- Pirate Ship (2-4): If you roll at least the number of sabes on the card, you get bonus points (2:300, 3:500, 4:1000). Otherwise, score nothing but the same number of negative points.
- Skulls (1-2): You start with the amount of extra skulls on the card.
- Treasure Island: Place dices on this card if you want. They are protected and must score, even you roll 3 or more skulls.