Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to play https://youtu.be/vrRNDmP47E4 For tips on how to play patchwork, see Tips_patchwork
- Each player takes a 9×9 quilt board and 5 buttons as currency.
- The time tokens are put at the start of the board.
- Special patches are also placed.
- Place the regular patches in a circle.
- The neutral pawn starts after the 1×2 patch.
- The player whose time token is behind takes the next turn.
- If they are on the same space, the previous player takes another turn.
- On your turn, you can either receive buttons or place patches.
- If you choose to receive buttons, move to the space one step further from your opponent.
- You receive 1 button for each space moved.
- If you choose to place patches, choose a patch at most three steps clockwise from the pawn and move the pawn to there.
- Pay buttons and advance time according to price, and place it on your quilt board.
- If while moving you pass a special patch, take it and place it on your quilt board. They are the only 1×1 patches.
- If you pass a button, you receive income.
- Take buttons equal to the number of buttons on your quilt board.
- If you are the first to have a 7×7 square on your quilt board, take the special tile.
End of the Game
- The game ends when both players move to the last space.
- Any spaces beyond are forfeited.
- Each leftover button is worth 1 point.
- The special tile is worth 7 points.
- Each empty space on your quilt board is worth -2 points.
- The player with the most points wins.
- If it’s a tie, the player who moves to the last space first wins.