Jump to navigation Jump to search
For tips on how to play pandemic, see Tips_pandemic
- Select from the actions listed below, up to 4 actions per turn.
- Role special abilities may change how an action works.
- Some actions involve discarding a card from your hand.
Drive / Ferry
- Move to a city connected to the one you are in.
- Discard a City card to move to the city named on the card.
- Discard the City card that matches the city you are in to move to any city.
- Move from a city with a research station to any other city that has a research station.
Build a Research Station
- Discard the City card that matches the city you are in to place a research station there.
- 6 research stations may be built.
- Remove 1 disease cube from the city you are in.
- If this disease colour has been cured, remove all cubes of that colour from the city you are in.
- If the last cube of a cured disease is removed from the board, this disease is eradicated.
- You can do this action in two ways:
- give the City card that matches the city you are in to another player, or
- take the City card that matches the city you are in from another player.
- The other player must also be in the city with you.
- Both of you need to agree to do this.
- If the player who gets the card now has more than 7 cards, that player must immediately discard a card or play an Event card.
Discover a Cure
- At any research station, discard 5 City cards of the same colour from your hand to cure the disease of that colour.
- Move the disease’s cure marker to its Cure Indicator.
- If no cubes of this colour are on the board, this disease is now eradicated.
- Take an Event Card from the Discard pile and place it on the Role Card.
- It doesn't count against the limit of 7 hand cards.
- Move any pawn to a city containing another pawn OR Move another player's pawn as if it were their own.
- Remove all cubes of a colour when treating a city.
- For any cured disease:
- Treats for free when entering city, and
- prevents cubes/Outbreaks in their location.
- Build a Research Station in their location without discarding a city card.
- Once per turn, move to any city from a Research Station, using any city card.
- Prevents Outbreaks and placement of disease cubes in their location plus all connecting cities.
- May give any card to a player in same location.
- Can cure a disease by using only 4, not 5, cards of the same colour.