Jump to navigation Jump to search
Satisfy customers with your desserts to collect enough customers and win the game.
- Each player starts with 3 desserts of their own (not visible to other players).
- 3 guests visible to all players are at the centre of the table (top of the screen on BGA).
On Your Turn
- Draw a dessert and draw a guest to the centre of the table
- If the last dessert has been drawn, then the discard pile will be reshuffled into the draw pile.
- If the last guest has been drawn, then all cards below the top of the discard pile will be reshuffled into the draw pile.
Choose 1 of 3 available actions:
- Discard dessert cards to fully satisfy all of a guest's cravings without giving them anything that they refuse, then move that guest in front of you.
- If you use their favourite, draw a dessert.
- You can serve at most 2 customers.
- To serve a guest:
- Select one or more desserts that fully satisfy the customer and click on the cards.
- Select the customer you are serving.
- Select serve guest.
Go back to the Kitchen
- Draw a dessert.
Dump your Tray
- Discard any number of desserts and draw the same number back.
- If there are any guests with duplicate suits at the end of a turn, remove guests until there is at most 1 of each suit remaining.
- The most recently departed guest can also be served.
- You win if you have three guests of the same suit or five guests of all different suits.
- If no one achieved victory when all guests are served (including the face-up guests, not just an empty draw pile), everyone scores 1 for each guest and 1 for each pair of matching guest. The highest score wins.
- In case of a tie, whoever has the most desserts remaining wins.
Poaching and Blocking
- Once per turn, you may attempt to poach (steal) a customer from another player.
- You may attempt to poach a customer by satisfying them.
- That player can block by re-satisfying them.
- If you poach with a favourite, it can only be blocked by another favourite.
- If you are blocked, you take back all the cards you played.
- A player whose guest is stolen draws a dessert. If any favourites are served, the players draw a card for each favourite they played.
Opening a Buffet
- This is a fourth turn option.
- To open a buffet, you need to play 4 single-flavoured cards.
- If a buffet is opened, all opponents need to put a guest of their choice back to the middle.
- Then, you draw 3 cards and can serve a guest.
- The expansions are Just Coffee and Better with Bacon.
- They provide 6 new desserts and 4 new customers each.
- Each pack also introduces a new flavor and a new suit.
- To select these expansions, you must have a premium membership.