Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The game is played on a hexagonal grid with side length 5.
- Each player has 3 ships, which are placed at corners. The rest are icebergs.
- On your turn, you must move one of your ships to an adjacent space without a ship.
- You must move it closer to one of the nearest iceberg(s) in the progress.
- If there is an iceberg in the space, you capture it.
End of the Game
- If you capture the majority of icebergs (for example, 28 icebergs on a size 5 board), you win!