Jump to navigation Jump to search
Each player builds a small army of dragons with which to face their opponent, chooses in which order the dragons approach the enemy lines, and attempts to be the player with dragons remaining in hand at the end.
- Shuffle deck and deal 15 cards to each player, discarding the remaining.
- Each player drafts one card and trades decks.
- Then repeat twice with drafting 1 more dragon than the previous draft.
- Finally, choose 4 cards, which will be your starting line. Discard any undrafted cards.
Place cards face-down toward opponent and place activation tokens face-down.
- When both players are ready, reveal all cards in line and tokens.
- Calculate battle results and remove destroyed dragons.
- Fill lines from the back from players’ hands until there are 4 dragons.
End of Game
Replay battle phase until one player cannot fill their line. That player loses the game.
Description of dragons
- There are 35 dragons in 5 types (air, earth, fire, ice and spirit). Each type has 7 dragons.
- Each dragon has health (how much damage it may absorb in each battle phase), damage (how much damage it deals in each battle) and range (how it attacks).
- Air dragon: Deal damage to the dragon one beyond the dragon in front of this dragon (range 2).
- Earth dragon: Deal damage to the dragon directly in front of this dragon (range 1).
- Fire dragon: Deal damage to the dragon directly in front of this dragon and the card beyond that dragon (range 1+2).
- Ice dragon: Deal damage to the dragon directly in front of this dragon and to this dragon itself (range 0+1).
- Spirit dragon: Change the statistics, as indicated, of the dragon directly in front of and directly behind this card. If two spirit dragons affect the same card any effects stack. Spirit dragons have no damage and range.
Reform Range (Spirit dragons)
- Does not affect spirit and earth dragons.
- For air dragons, they damage one extra dragon away.
- For fire dragons, they damage one extra dragon in front of them. Only 1 bonus may apply.
- For ice dragons, they damage two dragons before them and one dragon behind them. Only 1 bonus may apply.