Dragon Castle concise reference by hecose
• Board – 1 Spirit card, 1 Dragon card, fill countdown tokens according to #players, extras stacked on leftmost space. • Player – 1 shrine.
• Available tile = at least one long side not blocked. • Adjacent = orthogonally, not diagonally. Different levels OK.
• 1 Mandatory Action:
a) Take 1 tile from top floor, then exact matching tile from any floor.
b) Take 1 tile from top floor and 1 shrine.
c) Take 1 tile from top floor, then discard facedown for 1VP.
d) Summon dragon. Allowed when only floor 1 tiles left. Claim rightmost countdown token (worth 2VP). Once exclamation mark revealed, play until end of round.
• Put claimed tiles on own board, on free space or facedown tile, never on faceup tile or shrine.
• If any 4+ adjacent tiles are of same colour, must consolidate by flipping facedown and scoring.
• When consolidating, may build shrine from own pool onto newly consolidated tiles. Faction(red/green/yellow) tiles allow 1 shrine, Special tiles(blue/black) allow 2, Dragon tile(Purple) also gives 1VP.
• 1 Optional Action: discard faceup tiles or shrine to activate Spirit power.
Game end scoring:
• VP tokens collected. • Countdown tokens. • Dragon card objective. • Shrines score 1/2/3VP at floors 1/2/3+. • Tiebreaker: most facedown stacks, then shrines.
• For Spirit cards and Dragon cards, refer pages 12 – 15. `
# of tiles / VP
4 / 2
5 / 3
6 / 5
7 / 6
8 / 8
> 8 / +1